Well folks, we made it. 2 or more posts a week all about Halo 5: Guardians leading all the way up to its release on October 27th. There will be no more posts regarding Halo 5: Guardians (pending anything that is breaking news) before the game’s release date.
Halo 5 month is far from over however! I will be playing the game at midnight when it releases – and I plan to marathon that game for a few hours that night and then a few more the night after. After 2 play sessions of campaign and multiplayer I will post an initial impressions blog update, where I will go over what I like and what I don’t like so far. The week after I will post a full-on review of the game with a score. Also, expect game streams, screen shots, YouTube videos, and maybe even a podcast about Halo 5 next week.
For now, here is a list of Halo 5 blog posts to prep you for the game… it is very close!
- October 1st: Halo: New Blood book review (approved by the author Matt Forbeck!)
- October 5th: 5 Reasons why Halo 5 is Inspired by Halo Reach
- October 7th: Top 10 Halo Maps of All-Time
- October 12th: 7 Tips to Destroy in Halo Multiplayer
- October 13th: Halo 5 Promo REQ Pack
- October 14th: 6 Warning Signs for Halo 5: Guardians
- October 19th: Why Halo 5’s API Support is Killer
- October 21st: 5 Reasons Why Halo 5: Guardians Could be the Best Halo Yet
Remember to catch tonight’s stream on Twitch! We will be doing some Master Chief Collection achievement hunting while talking about all sorts of things. Catch the stream on my Twitch channel.
Have you seen our other pages? Check them out! We have all of our content spread across a variety of media. Check us out, we’d really appreciate it!
- Like us on Facebook: Mythic United
- Follow us on Twitter: Mythic United
- Follow us on Twitch: Mythic United
- Subscribe on Youtube: Mythic United
- Join our Gaming Community: Xbox Gaming Community
- Join our Spartan Company in Halo 5: GAAAANG